What Makes Us Different
The HH team takes an integrated approach to education. Academics, therapeutic, and behavioral skills are embedded in our classrooms. We work together as a team through every step in the educational process, from planning and implementation, to assessment, and honing. The smiles you see on the faces of our students is a testament to our team’s amazing work.
The Helping Hand Way
Through individualized programming utilizing a collaborative team approach, the School for Children with Intellectual Disabilities helps students obtain skills that help them succeed at home and in the community.
Education Levels & Classroom Teams
- Early Childhood
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Instructional Teaching Assistants (ITAs)
- Lead Instructional Teaching Assistants (LITAs)
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Special Education Teacher
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)